Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, as scrum practices includes software development by cross functional and self managed teams to produce working code at the finishing stage of every iteration. The methods of agile are created to identify a new process that could replace the older software development methods. For example, it can replace the traditional waterfall method which is generally used for many problems. The agile user stories classes provide candidates the understanding about scrum values and concepts.
Why agile methods are used?
The reason for using agile methods is they add some easiness to the development process and it provides chances to assess and change the focus of the project. In general, the agile projects are done via agile user stories and it begins with the requirement definition.
What are user stories?
User stories provide the functionality which is needed by the user. These stories are expressed in writing in simple logical terms. If the requirements are clearly defined using this format, the rest of the project methodology can be systematically done. One can learn agile user stories through agile management certification.
Through this, one should be able to estimate the team performance, review how the project is going on, evaluate the project to Scrum, find which part of the project is working and which part fails, and develop possible solutions to their problems. Also, participants will be able to understand the features of Scrum.
What the participant will learn?
By learning agile participants will be
- Assist daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning and sprint views
- Able to create the different Scrum artefacts which includes the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Understand and learn about the Scrum master role with any Scrum implementing organisation
- By this training participants become a true Scrum expert by learning all the tools and techniques of Scrum
- Through this training, participant will gain a strong base on Agile / Scrum related principles and practices.
- Participants will get practical and hands on approach which has proven immensely useful for team members those who are working on Scrum projects
- Describes about the different methodologies and principles of agile
- Discuss about the roles of scrum, its rituals and artefacts
- Provide the knowledge about plan and execute scrum projects
- Make the participants to monitor and track scrum projects
- Enable the participant those who learn this course to understand about advanced scrum projects
- Teach about the philosophy of agile and will make them to gain an in depth knowledge of scrum
- Enable them to effectively apply scrum in their enterprise
Who can take this course?
- Architects those who are working or wish to work on scrum projects
- Project managers and Scrum masters
- Product owners
- Business analysts and customer of scrum projects
- Senior managers
- Process coaches or SEPG or QMG or PMO members those who are governing scrum projects
- Professionals those having knowledge of any software development methodology